- It seems a long time ago when a Caboo first made its way into the world, and it has been one big hug ever since…
- Caboo is made from Certified 100% Organic cotton and is only dyed using Oeko-tex standard dyes that contain no harsh or harmful chemicals.
- Caboo is simple and easy to use by yourself, it goes on quickly and easily and can adjust to fit all wearers by simply pulling the fabric through the rings.
- Your baby will be held high and close to your heart providing natural reassurance and a feeling of security for you both. When you Caboo, your baby is fully supported from the top of their head to the base of their spine and behind their knees with less strain on their developing hips.
- They will sit in a ‘frog legged position’ which is a very natural position for baby and naturally places less weight and strain on their developing hips.
- Caboo is supremely comfortable for you too, our soft wide straps spread the weight of your little one evenly over both shoulders and the fixed cross provides excellent back support and will help reduce the strain on your shoulders.
- Carefully streamlined to maintain flexible sizing but reduce the amount of excess fabric.
- No need for tying!
- As you would expect Caboo adheres to EN 13209-2:2005 and the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying.